Marlene L. Lathrop, LMSW, CSW, BCD is a Psychotherapist in Grand Rapids, Michigan who works with both individuals and couples.
Her main focus has been counseling couples with an emphasis on communication between the sexes. She has also worked extensively with “Women Who Love Too Much”; anxiety/depression disorders, low self esteem, and emotional manipulators.
Marlene is a State Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Board Certified Diplomate, qualified under state statutes to diagnose and treat mental health issues.
She has written articles that have been published in national magazines, such as ‘Women’s Lifestyle’, and has previously been featured in the Grand Rapids Press on reducing stress.
She received her advanced degree from Wayne State University and completed clinical training at the Detroit Medical Center.
Marlene has provided mental-emotional healthcare services to Individuals, Couples, Families and Groups in greater Grand Rapids, Michigan since 1993.
- Years in Practice: 28
- School: Wayne State University
- Year Graduated: 1993
- License and State: 6801066529 Michigan
- Certificate: American Board of Examiners / #50017 Board Certified BCD
Certificate Date: 2004
- Certificate: National Association of Social Workers / Core Supervision
Certificate Date: 2015
- Certified Training : Domestic Relations Mediation 2014