When it comes to individual counseling, Marlene works with a lot of different kinds of patients, conditions, and issues; but specializes in “Women who love too much”, anxiety, and depression.
Addressing a desired personal change in your approach or attitude: e.g. habit, mood, relationship, personality style, behavior, or situation.
Assessment & Referral
Not everyone needs the same kind of therapy but it’s not always easy to know what you need or what kind of therapy to seek. Marlene can work with you to figure out what you need and refer you to the right person for treatment.
Typically, this kind of assessment averages 1-3 sessions for a Provisional Evaluation, Diagnosis & Referral to appropriate services.
Interpersonal Relationship Counseling
- PUT OTHERS’ NEEDS BEFORE YOUR OWN?
- ALLOW OTHER PEOPLES’ BEHAVIOR TO AFFECT YOU?
- FEEL UNAPPRECIATED, OVERWHELMED AND STRESSED?
- THINK YOU MIGHT LOVE TOO MUCH?
GAIN NEW INSIGHT INTO:
- CONTROL – WHAT YOU CAN AND CANNOT CONTROL
- COMPASSIONATE DETACHMENT V. CARETAKING
- BOUNDARIES – THE BORDER PATROL
- EXPRESSING YOURSELF – IDENTIFYING WHAT YOU REALLY FEEL
- REDUCING ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
- THE NATURE OF SELF-ESTEEM
You can learn the causes and cures for problems, and even learn skills that increase joy and daily living.
Interested? Make an appointment or call (616) 942-4002.
Not sure if you need help? Contact Marlene by calling (616) 942-4002 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your situation.